Please read this Privacy and Membership Policy carefully before using this Website.
The Website and its Content is owned by Dawn Condon Connected Living (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of www.connectedlivingyoga.ca (website).
Submission, Storage and Sharing of Personal Data
To use our Website or its Content, we may seek personal data including your name, email address, street address, city, province, state,billing information, or other personally identifying information (“Confidential Information”), or you may offer or provide a comment, photo, image, video or any other submission to us when visiting or interacting with our Website and its Content (“Other Information”). By providing such Confidential Information or Other Information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such information.
Your Confidential Information is stored by us internally or through a data management system. Your Confidential Information will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that Information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Confidential Information.
All confidential information will remain confidential and remain in our possession. It will never be sold to a third party Or used by outside parties for any purpose.
There may be an occasion where we may ask for demographic information such as gender or age, but if you choose not to provide such data and information, you may still use the Website and its Content, but you may not be able to use those services where demographic information may be required.
To use certain features of the Website or its Content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
It is your responsibility to protect your own username and password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
By using our Website and its Content you agree to enter true and accurate information on the Website and its Content. If you enter a bogus email address we have the right to immediately deactivate your account.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY VISITING www.connectedlivingyoga,ca YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By using www.connectedlivingyoga.ca referred to as this “Site”, all visitors, referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” are bound by these Terms and Conditions. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Dawn Condon Connected Living (“Company”). By accessing any area of this Site shall be deemed a use of the Site and an acceptance to the terms and conditions provided herein.
Information provided on the Site and related to our service of Education and Coaching (the “Service”) is subject to change. Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided is accurate.
In order to use the Site and Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to the Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You shall only be allowed to provide your own personal information and not the information of others.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You shall not post on the Site anything that is false, defamatory, misrepresenting, or would interfere with or restrict any other user from using the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, posting anything unlawful, obscene, libelous, indecent, invasive of privacy, or anything that would cause the potential for civil liability or criminal charges.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions listed here may cause you to be removed from the Site.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Company, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Company name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof. You may not use in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Any copyright infringement will result in legal action taken on behalf of the Company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR OTHERWISE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE. ADDITIONALLY, COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the information or services of these third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. Unless otherwise stated, theseTerms and Conditions only cover the use of this Site. Any other link will be covered by the terms and conditions of that specific site. You acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the terms or practices of third parties. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall bear the sole financial burden in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documentation and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions bind and ensure the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable; any transfer, assignment or delegation by you is invalid.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its relationship and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. No waiver of any of the provisions shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing specifying such waiver, consent or amendment signed by both parties.
The headings of these Terms and Conditions are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes means you accept the new Terms and Conditions with the modifications.
Updated June 2023 by Dawn Condon Connected Living
Some suggestions for yoga classes
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes before class to check in, set up your mat, talk with the instructor if need be and prepare yourself for practice.
- No cell phones in the yoga room.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing that allows you to flow. No shoes in the yoga room.
- Yoga is a profoundly personal experience. Please respect others by not walking on or over another person’s mat. Please don’t watch or critique another member’s practice.
- If you must leave class early, please set up by the door and leave with as little disruption as possible.
- Political/religious or other hot topic conversations are strictly off limits at the studio. We honour and respect all positions on an issue.
- The studio is a quiet space. Please hold conversations in the reception area and leave the studio for practice and meditation
Class Cancellations/Program Scheduling
Classes will operate in the studio and online. In the event of extreme disasters that create unforeseen interruptions in business as usual, the response will be determined by the property owner. Otherwise, all program scheduling changes / cancellations due to other circumstances will be determined by Connected Living management.
Classes will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- Severe weather incidents that make it unsafe for people to travel to class. Discretion will be left to the supervising manager based on common sense and weather reports.
- Conditions that make the studio or class space unusable or unsafe. Discretion will be left to the supervising manager based on common sense as well as the building owners/management.
- Lack of teacher availability. Teachers and the supervising manager will make every effort to replace a teacher before canceling a class
- Pre-registered classes that are canceled because of weather conditions, or teacher absence, etc will be re-scheduled as soon as possible
- Classes on the regular schedule canceled because of weather conditions teacher absence etc will not be rescheduled
- Government mandates
Dawn Condon Connected Living provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access classes in studio or online. It is our goal to provide you with the best member experience possible, if you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a moment to read these terms carefully
- Your Connected Living membership will continue month-to-month and automatically renew until terminated. To access classes you must provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- We offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations.
- In Studio memberships grant access to in studio classes only. Online memberships grant access to online classes only. Combo memberships offer members to access both in studio or online classes as well as replays for 24 hours. Complete access gives full access to either in studio or online classes as well as replays and the membership library.
- 10 class passes are valid for 6 months from the day of purchase. They can not be extended. They are paid in full at time of purchase
- We will continue to bill your Payment Method for your subscription on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription until you cancel or the account or applicable Service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms.
- The membership fee for Connected Living service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership until your membership is canceled.
- Membership holds. We offer a membership hold whereby an administration hold fee will be charged to the payment option listed in your account. Please check with management for the current fees. There are benefits to a membership hold that vary with the seasons. Please check with management for current benefits available to you
- Membership cancellations must be made by emailing Dawn Condon at email@example.com and are subject to 60 day notice and cancellation service fee. Cancellations become effective at the end of payment billing period. You will have access to your membership for the full month. Cancelations do not have access to any promotions, coupons, or benefits upon re-instatment.
- We do not offer refunds on any yoga class purchases, including single classes, class packs and memberships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Classes are transferable within the family. Otherwise our packages are limited to one person per package.
- Workshops or special events require a cancellation of 24 hours for refund or credit.
- Students late to a class will not be refunded.
In any physical activity, risk of serious physical injury is possible. Yoga and other activities offered on this page or by Dawn Condon or Connected Living is no substitute for medical diagnosis and/or treatment. The student assumes the risk of yoga or other activity and releases the teacher(s) and Dawn Condon Connected Living from any liability claims.
While highly certified in my field, I am not a health care professional and offer no advice or claims of diagnosis or treatment.
You are aware of the physical risks involved with exercise and understand it is your personal responsibility to consult with your doctor regarding participation.
You have no medical conditions that you are aware of, which would prevent you from taking part in classes or workshops, and you assume responsibility for any risk or injury sustained as a result of participation.
Updated June 2023 by Dawn Condon Connected Living